Friday, January 30, 2009

After CNY

I have spent a good time with my parents and brother's family to different places in Singapore during CNY, like Zoo, Botanical Garden, Sentosa, etc. I have avoided this places for quite some times because I find them quite boring to visit more than 2-3 times. It's quite refreshing to visit these places again after 1-3 years.

So, good thing never lasts forever and today is the first day to go back to work. And as the first working day, it's quiet a hectic day, reaching client place very early in the morning to fix some application bugs before users start to use it at 10AM. It's supposed to be an easy fix, but as the clock ticks to 930AM, I haven't found the root cause, panic. Luckily by 955AM, the problem is fixed and all can breathe normally again. After that I need to rush for buffet lunch with group of ex-colleagues, and not surprisingly, I am the last person to arrive there, and need to rush to finish the meal. After lunch, there are 2 more meetings to attend at two different client's office. As instructed by my senior in office day before to prepare the material, it turns out that it's he himself did not prepare with any material. Sigh.. The hectic day completes with nice stretch at Waihan's Body Balance, so relaxing until I almost fell asleep at the end of the class.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

hehe, well at least being hectic is a lot better than being idle and redundant at work eih?? :p

Vincent said...

Yes, it's true, SK. I prefer to be busy rather than idle doing nothing insignificant. IT workers, like us, are usually identical with cow, work hard. But, with this economic situation, it becomes more and more worrying..