Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Niu Year..




It's a happy chinese new year again. As the rat year closes its curtain with a lot of uncertainties and gloomy times ahead, I wish everyone a happy chinese new year, gong xi fa cai. Wish that the earth ox will bring us a brighter year ahead.

I will celebrate this new year mostly with my parents and brother's family. It's been a blessing to have family around during reunion dinner and chinese new year, but it also means that I have to reduce times spent in gym or friends for several weeks. For the past 5 years, I have mostly celebrated chinese new year with friends or alone in a city which not much celebration and festive mood for Chinese New Year.

1 comment:

[SK] said...

wishing you a happy, healthy and wealthy CNY.. it's CNY, just make yourself happy, haha!! :p