Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Helboy II: The Golden Army

I am not really impressed of Hellboy I, just find it as regular superhero movie with good special effect. But after watching the superb "Pan's Labyrinth", I look forward to another movie by Guillermo Del Toro. I just realized that I like the movie so much, that if people ask me recommended fantasy movie, I will say LOTR and Pan's Labyrinth. It shows the Pale Man (the one that put his eyes in his hand) as one of the most scary monster without much action. I am not really sure what his role in Orphanage, but it's actually a good movie too. So the next movie to look forward is Hellboy II.

So, I have a great expectation of Hellboy II. The tagline of the movie even put "From the visionary director of Pan's Labyrinth". But, after watching the movie, I have quite the same flat feeling as Hellboy I. The story line is good, the effect is superb, the monsters/villains look good (bit of similarity to Pan's Labyrinth's), but I just cannot find something essential with the movie. It's just another forgetable summer movie. The whole romance thing about Hellboy and Liz just feels flat and not that convincing. It's another OK movie only for me.

During the train trip several days ago, there's a big title at the front of New Paper "Beware .. SexTexting" thing. I read Today at that time, so not really sure what it's all about, but I felt a bit amused, because I somewhat exchange some flirting messages at the same time. Do you feel a bit insecure to type some flirting sms in the crowded train? Haha, there might be some kaypo that try to read the message and what you type over your back. LOL.

2 comments:

sgboy said...

I never had any problem looking at naked pictures or sending sexy text messages on my phone. Once I showed a good friend of mine a video clip of a guy sucking my cock (we were on the mrt) and he turned all red in the face (guess he was not ready to see my cock all hard and "angry") and quickly turned it off. It is easy for me as I have no morals...haha

Vincent said...

I think it's just that you are a care free person, which I think it's better that people like me that think too much how people look and judge, which makes live less happy than it should be.

Hehe, anyway, when can u show me that video clip? :)