Sunday, August 3, 2008

Flu..

Recently, I have been hit by a bad flu, feel very lousy with runny nose, headache and sore throat, very uncomfortable. I decided to go to the doctor after start to have a bit fever, and was given 1 day much needed medical leave. As usual, the medicine given caused drowsiness, i was almost sleeping in the bed all day (although i think to cheat by going to gym :p), not sure if the doctor give me a flu medicine or sleeping pill. The next day, I went to back to office, felt better, but still could feel the medicine effect. As usual, I had my cup of morning coffee, and thanks to the medicine effect, I accidentally spill the coffee all around me. The good thing is I was fully awake since then, and of course, more bad thing, all my shirt and pants is full of coffee (luckily the coffee was not that hot anymore). Although I can soak it with water to look clean, but I smelt like a walking coffee machine all day (which the good thing keep me awake :) ).

2 comments:

casio_888 said...

Well, you could have told your colleagues that the scent was a new perfume from some famous perfume company...ha ha.

Vincent said...

That makes me look like Coffee Bun.. Haha..