Saturday, June 7, 2008

Comic Bar

Every morning, I like to read several comic bars from comics.com. It's quite refreshing to start a day, with a cup of hot coffee. These are several that I consistenly read every day:

- Dilbert, a lot of funny reference to daily office job.
- Get Fuzzy, I just love Satchel and Bucky. It's featured in life section of StraitTimes.
- Bug Bash, which is very relevant to IT folks. This is not from comics.com, but the content is not updated so frequently, latest 2 posts were dated 26 May and Jan 7 08.

Any other good comic bar?

3 comments:

casio_888 said...

Try 'Chew on it' by local cartoonist Lee Chee Chew... His comics appears on SundayTimes and some advertisement (CPF,MRT, NPark etc.)...
But its not updated daily though...
http://chewonitcomics.blogspot.com/

casio_888 said...

Or another of my favourites... Baby Blues websites... http://www.babyblues.com/archive/index.php

Vincent said...

Oh yes, Chew on it, definitely my favorite in Sunday Times. I always want to visit the blogs, but always forget the URL. Thank you :).