Saturday, June 7, 2008

Not so Sex in the City

Just went back from watching Sex and the City. Actually there's no plan to watch movie at all, but after going back from gym (I like today basic step class which is quite easy to follow) and feeling blue about latest happening, I decided to watch this movie alone (sad), as most of my friends had already watched it and they made a lot of funny references, which I was clueless.

Overall, it's a entertaining movie with a crafted script, exactly the same as its tv series. But, it's really too long and stretched too much in 2.5 hours. After the wedding thing over, the story is felt prolonged, and quite boring for me. I keep looking at my watch. However during the show, there's one guy sit behind, keep making comment "oh my god", "shit", blabla. This movie might get sentimental to him, but it's a bit irritating to make such comment, just laugh, take a deep breath, gasp, etc. There's one part quite amusing for me, when Carrie looked for phone to call Mr. Big, and someone offered her iPhone, she was confused, and rejected it. Haha, it's funny because most reviews like iPhone because of its user-friendliness and intuitive, which means I looked at it and I already knew how to use this phone (which is actually quite true). I laughed quite loud in this part, and I think I was the only one laugh in the cinema (how nerd i am). Not bad, 3.5 of 5.

No comments: