Sunday, June 29, 2008

Diablo 3

It's official: Diablo 3 by Blizzard has been confirmed during the WorldWide Invitational event today. Diablo 2 is my top favorite game, along with other blizzard game: Starcraft and Warcraft. I still remember, when I live with my group of friends at dormitory with LAN facility during college time, we almost spend every possible free time to play this game together in network, over and over again. That was actually a very time wasted, but it's also the time that I remember I could really enjoy. I doubt that I will ever have that kind of time anymore. How sad..

The official website has also been launched, contains (as usual) a superb cinematic teaser, several screenshots, wallpaper, gameplay trailer, etc. There are at least two characters confirmed: "Barbarian" and "Witch Doctor", which their abilities are previewed in the gameplay trailer. By just looking at the website, I will know that this will be another mouth-watering, addictive playgame with detailed graphics and wonderful storyline, which is a very trademark of Blizzard's game. At the other hand, for Starcraft 2, several retailers' website has been given pending release date, which is .. tada.. December 3rd 2008, but it's still a very unreliable source. Although, I might not have privilege to full-time play these games, but I will certainly at least complete the campaign of these 2 favorite games, and enjoy the storyline.

No comments: