Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Commitment: So Easy, but..

I have made a truly simple commitment since some times, and it is "to sleep early". Well, I have been very little success to fulfill that commitment. Internet and TV Series really do well to kill time in the evening. I am not sure, nowadays, I feel more energetic during evening, and, as the result, waking up in the morning is like hell. The alarm that wakes me up every morning become like evil's laugh. I remember I hear the same ringtone in the MRT, that surprisingly gave me some light shock. Bad.. Every day, I wish that I can have a job with flexible hours, but, in contrast, I just recently move to a job that needs more traveling which result less time to sleep in the morning. Sigh.. Has anyone had same experience?

Well, it's time to sleep, but wait, there's one pending TV series episode need to finish.. Hmm..

4 comments:

sgboy said...

I know what you mean sometimes I too get so hooked on TV series I can watch 3-4 per seating on work week and "suffer" the next day in the office....

so how what did you sleep yesterday night?

Vincent said...

Hehe, after writing the blog, I checked mail and browsed a bit, and quickly switched off the machine. But, not sure that there was still anxiety left, I was not able to sleep directly. But, I think around 10-15 minutes, I was already in dreamland. :)

There's one time I watched TV Series "24" until 5AM+, and the next day is like hell. "24" is a damn good TV Series, I think it's still at season 2, which is one of the best season. After that, I never dare to watch 24 during weekdays, but cost almost the whole weekend to finish the whole season.

sgboy said...

I watched season 1...so it is that good? I think I will pick it up again...now I am hooked on LOST yet again....

Vincent said...

If you already watched season 1 and not really get hooked by it, I think it might just not the kind of series that you like. I still think Season 1 are the best, followed by Season 2.