Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oops.. Sorry, Wrong Recipient..

I thought I would start a great morning today. While traveling to office, I usually listen to radio, switching between class 95 and 93.8 live. and amused by the joke of FD and Glenn Ong. Arrived at office, first thing is to open email, and receive number of emails from client to request meeting to solve certain problem. So, I intend to discuss the matter with colleague first before confirming with client. However, I am supposed to use Forward, but accidentally use "Reply to All" button, and happily click "Send", so all the internal discussion is sent to the customer. Aarrghh.. try to recall the message, but it is too late :(. Hope that it won't cause any problem in the future. Well, it's not great as I think it was.

2 comments:

Leon Koh said...

too bad that it was already done.. no choice..

i ever forward a message about the client oweing money for the longest period, and it was forwarded to that client.. I think he settled the sum and kind of moved on.. meaning I never heard from him again.. sad

my mistake

just have to be careful the next time

Leon

Vincent said...

Ya Leon, it's true, with technology, things get so much easier, well, easier to get it wrong too. I got called from the client yesterday, before I said anything, he already explained to me, what my concern in my incidental email is. I feel relieved that this client is very understanding.