Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Well, I definitely like this version better than Ang Lee's 2003 version. I love most of the movie by Ang Lee (esp Lust, Caution), but i just don't get his Hulk version. The Hulk in his version seems too desperate and for movie that is adapted from comic book, it's just too dramatical, and quite boring. As usual, Edward Norton looks great, although he seems quite old in this movie (he showed a bit of skin in this PG movie, not as much as Red Dragon, and of course, the ultimate skin in American History X :p), and Liv Taylor looks lovely. The story starts with Bruce is on the run and try to seek for the cure of his gamma radiation to someone called "Mr. Blue". 4 of 5.

Before watching Hulk at Cathay Orchard, I joined 2 classes at California afternoon, 1 Step Up and Body Pump. Well, I already suspect that Daniel's Step Up class might be too complicated for step's beginner like me (because he's SgBoy's favorite :)), well it's true that I am kinda of lost in the half of second block and third block. I think I have problem remembering the series of step, especially if the step is quite tricky and requires a lot of turn/twisting, and when I forget the first movement, it's difficult to catch up till the next block. But, at least, I can still do first and fourth block, so I am not look like stone in the class :). In the class, I saw my ex-client's manager, which I am quite admire during project, quite surprising to see him there, but I think he didn't recognize me, so I don't dare to call him too :(. I usually join Harry's Step 101, but as the class is canceled, I joined Don's Body Pump. Well, what a good class there although it's very packed. He will be definitely my favorite after Tim's Body Pump.

1 comment:

savante said...

Only make me curious to see Tim and Don.